The Family Man
Joe Danna married Donna Rouse Danna in 1972 and raised two daughters, Monica Danna-Garcia and Jill Danna King, in Catholic Schools in Precinct One. In 2008 Joe and Donna adopted their great niece and now third daughter, Kailey Rose Danna at the age of two months. Kailey is a blessing to Joe and Donna and the entire Danna Family.
Who is Joe Danna?
- Born, raised, married, educated and employed, all in Precinct One
- Christian, son, brother, husband, father, provider, public servant
- Learned the values of hard work and honesty at a young age
- Personal fitness and a healthy lifestyle plays a major role in Joe’s life
- Computer techie
- Pet lover
- Black-belt in Shorin-Ryu Karate and various Japanese weapons
What are his values?
- Dedicated Catholic
- A family man with a solid foundation
- Fair, honest, integrity, healthy and balanced lifestyle
- Sensitive, responsible, dependable leader, good communicator and listener
- Optimistic, respected, fun-loving, positive outlook, disciplined